Goat tripe dog treats make for a great healthy snack for dogs. Goat tripe is high in protein and is rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. These treats can be broken into pieces making them ideal training treats. You can break the pieces even smaller, which can be used as a food topper to help encourage fussy eaters.
Goat tripe dog treats can help keep your dogs gut healthy. These treats are loaded with natural probiotics, digestive enzymes and fatty acids to help your dog’s overall health.
Benefits of Goat Tripe
- Suitable for dogs with allergies
- Rich in nutrients
- Suitable for dogs of all ages
- One ingredient – nothing added!
- As with all tripe, it has a strong smell that dogs love
- High in protein and selenium
Risks of Goat Tripe
- High in dietary cholesterol, so excessive consumption should be avoided.
Noah’s ark hand makes all their tasty treats in their Abbotsford, BC, Canada plant.